All guests and staff at Best Western Kom Hotel should always feel safe and secure, especially in these exceptional times when we can be put at risk by poor hygiene practices or inadequate workplace procedures. We make every effort to safeguard the health of our guests and customers, and this takes a particular approach and carefully adapted procedures as well as important knowledge on how to prevent the spread of infection. Our procedures secure a safe environment for our staff and guests and allow us to remain constantly up-to-date with all the latest guidelines and recommendations.
We carefully comply with:
- All recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden
- Current laws and guidelines which apply to hotels, conference facilities and restaurant businesses.
- The Best Western Hotels & Resorts’ "Minimum Standards Covid-19". Available in its entirety here.SOME OF THE MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
· The hotel has increased its cleaning of common spaces such as the reception area, furniture in the breakfast room and equipment in the gym.
· We regularly clean and disinfect used surfaces such as key cards, door handles, lift doors and buttons.Breakfast
· In order to ensure good hygiene at the breakfast buffet, cutlery and dishes are changed often and hand disinfectant is available for anybody who wants to use it. We also offer our "Best Breakfast To Go" Social distancing
· Guests are spread evenly across the hotel and rooms are not booked directly next to one another insofar as possible.
· We have taken steps to facilitate social distancing at reception and all guests will be offered express check out.Information
· The latest information on official government guidelines is available at the reception in both Swedish and in English.
· International visitors can find updated information about the practicalities of visiting Sweden during the pandemic here
.Procedures in the event of symptoms
· Staff are encouraged – without exception – to stay home at the slightest indication of illness and for at least two days after they have recovered.
· Procedures are in place to help identify and safely assist any guests who display symptoms.Conference and meetings
A number of measures have been implemented within our conference facilities to help our guests enjoy safe and productive meetings.
· Regular cleaning and disinfection of frequently used surfaces.
· New opportunities for socially distanced meetings and participation via technical solutions.
Any questions can be directed to:
Hotel Manager Minna Pykälämäki, email@example.com.